Current shipping time is approx 6 months unless inventory is listed below
The 65" Bushman Flatbow delivers more then enough energy to take down most any large game. Approx 65" tip to tip - built for getting around in the forest and brush with ease. Perfect length balances stability, smooth draw and reliability when you are in the field. Stained a leather dark brown for bowhunting purposes, and better concealment in the forest.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 64-65" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Handle Wrap - None
- Stain - Deep Dark Brown
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28