Current shipping time is approx 6 months unless inventory is listed below
The Forest Runner Longbow was Inspired by the Hunger Games movies and designed to capture the bow that was used by Katniss Everdeen before she was in the games. Katniss was a bowhunter and this bow is a fully functional replica of her bow from the begining of The Games movie. The Forest Runner Longbow is a uniquely handcrafted bow with special accent leather wrappings to truly capture the essence of the bow Katniss used and the power of a fully functional longbow.
Once you pull back the string and release an arrow, you will know what it was like to release an arrow like Katniss!
Draw Weights Recommendations for LARP and COSPLAY: 25-30 Draw Weight
Katniss Everdeens Bow is inspired by The Hunger Games books and motion pictures, and is not an official licensed product of Lionsgate Entertainment or Nina Jacobsons production company.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Stain - Leather Dark Brown
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28