The Greyhawke English Longbow was designed to capture the rustic traditions of the English Longbow. Every Greyhawke English Longbow is made from premium hickory and has a rustic design with a smooth rounded belly along with tapered limbs. Each bow has a custom made leather handle wrap and hand painted designs. The Greyhawke English Longbow is a classic english longbow made from a single piece of premium hickory.You can have your name or inscription added to the bow as well!
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - English Longbow
- Stain - Rustic Brown
- Handle - Dark Brown Leather Flat Spiral Wrap
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28