|Current shipping time is 10-12 weeks unless inventory is listed below|
Approximately 76" long, the U Finish English Longbow is made from solid sapwood hickory. All the tillering has been done for you, all you need to do the final sanding and finishing. Each U Finish Bow includes instructions to help you during the finishing process as well as a string.
- 76" Hickory U Finish Bow
- Instructions - click here to download 1 page instructional
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28