|Current shipping time is 10-12 weeks unless inventory is listed below|
Every archer and bowhunter admires a beautiful bow. When you add in smooth-shooting and a design of historical significance, you have a bow of true magnificence. The Classic English Longbow with Horn Nocks is just such a bow... a beautiful piece of history brought to life.
Built bow to meet the classic 8/5 rule for historical shoots. It feels great in your hand, and provides simple, smooth-shooting fun.
The Classic English Longbow has genuine horn nocks, and it's finished with a clear, durable polyurethane. Features a comfortable brown leather handle wrap with leather side plate for shooting off the knuckle (right handed only).
Made of solid hickory, the Classic English Longbow is a tough, durable bow perfect for reenactments and bowhunting.
Suitable for right and left handed shooters.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - English Longbow
- Stain - None
- Nocks - Horn
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28