SHIPPING TIME: 3-4 weeks
The solid hickory bow is one tough hunting partner that can take the punishment of the outdoors. It is finished in a darker color designed for hunting. Approximately 72" long, this tough longbow is made from solid sapwood hickory. This bow is one of our most popular with hunters and has what it takes to get the job done. It is also an excellent target bow.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Stain - Deep Dark Brown
- Handle Wrap - None
- Brace Height -6-8"
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28