Current shipping time is approx 6 months unless inventory is listed below
The Huntsman Medieval Longbow was designed by Fell & Fair to be the perfect bow for medieval and fantasy huntsmen, foresters and rangers. Every Huntsman Medieval Longbow is made from premium hickory and has a rustic design with a smooth rounded belly along with tapered limbs. Each bow has a custom made leather handle wrap and strike plate. The strike plate can be moved to the left-handed or right-handed shooting side or removed altogether according to preference. The Huntsman Medieval Longbow is based on the classic english longbow with our special Fell & Fair look .The bow shoots "off the hand" in the traditional style.
Inspired by the Fell and Fair Productions - www.fellandfair.com
At Fell & Fair, we bring imagination to life through film, "storytelling photography" and live experiential events. We strive to build worlds that combine beauty and a gritty reality, all in order to tell stories that are worth the telling.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 76" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - English Longbow
- Stain - Dark Brown
- Handle - Dark Brown Leather Flat Spiral Wrap
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28