SHIPPING TIME: 3-4 weeks
The Medieval Longbow was built to capture the bows that were held by medieval archers and bowhunters of the old world. Built from one piece of premium solid hickory and the handle is finished with a genuine leather cord wrap. The solid hickory bow is one tough hunting partner that can take the punishment of the outdoors. It is finished in a rich deep dark brown stain and sealed for protection. Each longbow also has a Hand painted banner below the handle where your draw weight and draw length are indicated. If you wish, your name can be painted below the banner as well.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Stain - Deep Dark Brown
- Handle - Dark brown leather cord
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28