Current shipping time is approx 6 months unless inventory is listed below
The Native American Oneida bow was built following the design in the encyclopedias of Native American bows and arrows by Jim Hamm and Steve Alley.
The Native American Oneida bow is made a little longer than the original in the encyclopedia to accommodate longer, more modern draw lengths. It is indeed a good target and hunting bow built with enough powerto take down large game as well as shoot accurately for target competitions when used with well matching arrows.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 65" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Flatbow
- Stain - Leather Dark Brown
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28