|Current shipping time is 10-12 weeks unless inventory is listed below|
Faux Copperhead Skin Pattern. For thousands of years archers have used skins to back their bows. They did so to add strength, for camouflage, and for decoration. Made from tough solid white sapwood hickory and Backed with our durable realistic artificial Snake Skin for hot looks and strength. This durable bow is naturally concealed and is perfect for hunting in tight brush, tree stands and stalking in high grass and for still hunting on the ground too. Perfect for hot, cold, and wet climates.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 64" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - artificial Snake Skin - copperhead pattern
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Stain - none
- Handle - Dark Brown Leather spiral flat wrap
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28